We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect directly from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In person.
- In e-mail, text, phone and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the contact information located within the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about our patients and users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties – for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms directly or on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial and personal information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Trackable telephone numbers which keep track of phone calls made to some phone numbers on this site.
- Offline website data – including both local and remote storage of activities.
- Geo-targeting information about your location at the time of use of the site.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, and including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or our safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Privacy Health Information Specifically
THE NOTICE BELOW DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
How We May Use and Disclose Your Health Information
When you receive treatment from us, we receive, create and maintain information about your health, treatment, and payment for services. We will not use or disclose your information without your written authorization (permission) except as described in this notice.
We may use and disclose your health information without your authorization for treatment or payment purposes. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Using or sharing your health information with other health care providers involved in your treatment or with a pharmacy that is filling your prescription.
- Using or sharing your health information to run our business, to evaluate provider performance, to educate health professionals, or for general administrative activities.
We may share your health information with our business associates who need the information to perform services on our behalf and agree to protect the privacy and security of your health information according to our standards.
We may use or share your health information without your authorization as authorized by law for our patient directory, to family or friends involved in your care, or to a disaster relief agency for purposes of notifying your family or friends of your location and status in an emergency situation.
We may use and disclose your health information without your authorization to contact you for the following activities, as permitted by law and our policy: providing appointment reminders; describing or recommending treatment alternatives; providing information about health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use and disclose your health information without your authorization for the following purposes:
- To alert appropriate authorities about victims of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence; if we reasonably believe you are a victim of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence we will make every effort to obtain your permission, however, in some cases we may be required or authorized to alert the authorities;
- To create or share de-identified or partially de-identified health information (limited data sets);
- For judicial and administrative proceedings such as responding to a subpoena or other lawful order;
- For law enforcement purposes such as identifying or locating a suspect or missing person;
- To coroners, medical examiners, or funeral directors as needed for their jobs;
- To organizations that handle organ, eye or tissue donation, procurement, or transplantation;
- To avert a serious threat to health or public safety;
- For specialized government functions such as military and veteran activities, national security and intelligence activities, and for other law enforcement custodial situations;
- For incidental disclosures such as when information is overheard in a waiting room despite reasonable steps to keep information confidential; and
- As otherwise required or permitted by local, state, or federal law.
Additional privacy protections under state or federal law apply to substance abuse information, mental health information, certain disease-related information, or genetic information. We will not use or share these types of information unless expressly authorized by law. We will not use or disclose genetic information for underwriting purposes.
We will always obtain your authorization to use or share your information for marketing purposes, if there is payment from a third party, or for any other disclosure not described in this notice or required by law. You have the right to cancel your authorization, except to the extent that we have taken action based on your authorization. You may cancel your authorization by writing to the privacy officer per below.
We may not disclose your Protected Health Information electronically without your authorization unless allowed by law. For example, we may share your Protected Health Information through approved, secure electronic methods for the purpose of treatment or health care operations such as case management or care coordination. We may also need to share your Protected Health Information electronically for public health purposes such as preventing and controlling the spread of infectious diseases or for certain disaster relief efforts.
Your Health Privacy Rights
Although your health record is our property, you have the right to:
- Inspect and copy your health information, upon written request, and subject to some exceptions. We may charge you a reasonable, cost-based fee for providing records as permitted by law.
- Receive confidential communications of your health information, such as requesting that we contact you at a certain address or phone number. You may be required to make the request in writing with a statement or explanation for the request.
- Request amendment of your health information in our records. All requests to amend health information must be made in writing and include a reason for the request.
- Request an accounting (a list) of certain disclosures of your health information that we make without your authorization. You have the right to receive one accounting free of charge in any twelve-month period.
- Request that we restrict how we use and disclose your health information for treatment, payment, and/or to your family and friends. We are not required to agree to your request, except when you request that we not disclose information to your health plan about services for which you paid with your own money in full.
- Obtain a paper copy of this notice upon request.
You may make any of the above requests in writing to our privacy officer. You can reach us at the contact information provided in this website.
Our Duties With Respect to Your Health Information
We are required to provide you with notice of our legal duties and our privacy practices with respect to your health information. We must maintain the privacy of information that identifies you and notify you in the event your health information is used or disclosed in a manner that compromises the privacy of your health information.
We are required to abide by the terms of this notice. We reserve the right to change the terms of this notice and to make the revised notice effective for all health information that we maintain. We will post revised notices on our website. You may request a copy of the revised notice at the time of your next visit.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint by contacting us at the contact information provided in this website.
We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
Notice of Electronic Disclosure of Protected Health Information If the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) obtains or creates information about your health, DSHS is required by law to protect the privacy of your information. Protected health information (PHI) includes any information that relates to:
- Your past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition
- Health care provided to you
- Past, present, or future payment for your health care.
DSHS may not disclose your PHI electronically without your authorization unless allowed by law. For example, DSHS may share your PHI through approved, secure electronic methods for the purpose of treatment, payment for health care services, or health care operations such as case management or care coordination. DSHS may also need to share your PHI electronically for public health purposes such as preventing and controlling the spread of infectious diseases or for certain disaster relief efforts. For a complete list of reasons that DSHS is allowed by law to share your PHI, please refer to the DSHS Privacy
Notice www.dshs.state.tx.us/hipaa/privacynotices.shtm. If you believe that DSHS has violated the obligations described in this notice, you have the right to file a complaint with the DSHS Privacy Officer by mail at Mail Code 1915 P.O. Box 149347, Austin, TX 78714-9347; or by telephone at 512-776-7111; or by e-mail at: [email protected]
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Veronica Injects’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Veronica Injects’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Veronica Injects at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Veronica Injects’ website are provided “as is”. Veronica Injects makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Veronica Injects does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Veronica Injects or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Veronica Injects’ Internet site, even if Veronica Injects or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Veronica Injects’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Veronica Injects does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Veronica Injects may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Veronica Injects does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Veronica Injects has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Veronica Injects of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Veronica Injects’ website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.